Where we expect you to be fully satisfied with all of your products, at Palms Extra we do advise that all goods be carefully inspected on receipt to ensure satisfactory condition.
- Palms Extra must be informed by telephone (01733 232350) or email (email@example.com) of any goods sent in error or unwanted items within 7 working days of receipt of the order. A unique Returns Code will be issued and a credit note or a refund will be organised on return to Palms Extra. Goods should be received in perfect condition, unopened and unused.
- For products that are damaged or believed to be faulty, Palms Extra must be informed by telephone (01733 232350) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). A unique Returns Code will be issued and either replacement product, a credit note or refund will be arranged on inspection of products.
- For items being returned by the Customer, please include proof of postage from the Post Office in order for postage costs to be refunded.
- Palms Extra is unable to accept the return of products for any reason other than those stated, due to hygiene reasons. We would like to point out that colours may vary due to application method used and the photographic quality on individual screens at the time of ordering. For perfect colour matches, please contact us to discuss or request to see colour pops. All professional products should be used as a complete system with manufacturer instructions for best results.
- Refunds, replacements and credit notes for products not visibly / obviously faulty are at the discretion of the Company and to the satisfaction of the Customer.
- Sale Items - Palms Extra standard Terms and Conditions apply to the purchase of all Nubar sale items. Due to reduced lines, replacement stock may not be available, in which case if a product is deemed by head office to be faulty, a credit or refund will be offered.
- Palms Extra will be reducing stock levels of Nubar products and when the company ceases to supply the Nubar brand, all product queries will need to be forwarded to the US Head Office, supplied by Palms Extra.